Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What would We do without pets


Dog and cats,

I have one dog, pester. At one time I had 30 some cats. Believe me they are a hand full.
Nothing like wake up in the morning and having a lot of cats on your bed. Then the cats think it's time to eat So when I would get up and make my coffee and get out the cream for my coffee I would attract the cats attrition to me, and of cores I would give then some of the cream. Then I at that time I would feed them.

A Feeding frenzy!

But it was a lot of fun for me. I just love to watch my cats play. They would play around all mooring long then they would sleep for a time in the afternoon then they would get up play some more evening. Cats all ways can find some thing to play with. Thy can have fun with all most any thing they find.

What a life for all of my cats!


Having all thees cats was not a big problem for me at that time because I had 3 aces of land that I lived on. The cats had a lot of room to play around on. But as time went on I would fine new home for them. You can only have so Meany cats.

This all started with just 4 cats! It did take long before I had 30 some cats. The first cat that I got was at the Wallmart store hear in Winnemucca Nevada. Putandtan was his name.

About four moths later I got thee more cat, One big mother cat and her two kittens. I got them form I worked. I was working at some apartments hear in Winnemucca. A new tenant had moved in and had the three cats, plus two other kittens, My Farand Paul got two of the kittens and I got the three other cats.

Well as time went on the mother cat that I named Moma had a litter of six new kittens. a week by then putandtan had five kittens .<> Then a week later one of Moma's kittens had six kittens.

As you can see I had a lot of cats by then. I did find a home for two of the kittens.

Moma cat was a good hunter she would cache mice and some times rabbits! Some of her kittens would do the same. Most of my cats wear good hunters. Hear in the summer, at night their are a lot bugs, my cats would love to cache and eat them.

More stories as time goes on.

A quotation

When I play With my cat, who knows whether I do not
make her sport then she makes me?
_Jane Taylor, I like Little Pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment